WIN OUR NEW LIMITED EDITION VIRTUAL GLOW AND FAIRY NUDES HIGHLIGHTING PALETTES!
COL-LAB #VIRTUALGLOW SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”): A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
Agreement to official rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is COL-LAB, located at 40 Worth Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10013 (”Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, , who are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in state of residence.) Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: (a) any person who is an employee, director, officer, agent or independent contractor of Sponsor; (b) individuals who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, biological or adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Monday July 2, 2018 at 10: 00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Tuesday July 31, 2018 at 11:59PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Sweepstakes through the following method of entry:
1. Sponsor's Websites: Go to https://www.collabmakeup.com/virtualglow-sweepstakes.html and follow the instructions for entry. After you have fully completed the entry form and submitted the required information, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, or third party system to participate is prohibited, and will result in disqualification.
5. Prize Drawing and Entry Periods: There will be 10 winners awarded following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. The 10 Winners, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive our Limited Edition Highlighting Palettes including our NEW Virtual Glow Palette along with our limited edition Fairy Nudes Palettes in Warm Glow and Fresh Glow (“Prize”).
If winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of this prize is: $50.97 US dollars. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
6.RANDOM DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING: Sponsors will randomly select the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received by Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7.GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, (b) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (c) fraud, (d) technical failures, or (e) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Prize using all non–suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor's Website; or (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8.RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By receipt of Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, franchisees and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor requires the use of the winner’s name to be used in marketing materials e.g. the microsite, twitter, Facebook, etc., for a period of 12 months following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
9.USE OF DATA: The information provided on the Sweepstakes entry form or in connection with winning a prize may be used by Sponsor, its agents and/or subsidiaries for advertising and promotional purposes including, but not limited to, anything in connection with this Sweepstakes.
10.DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate New York State Court located in New York, New York; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes , shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
This Promotion is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Becoming a fan of COL-LAB on Facebook does not constitute an entry into the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be sent via mail to Sponsor at above address.